MetaMovements: A Movement Practice for All Bodies
Time & Location
About the Event
This workshop begins from the understanding that movement is for every body and everybody and a tool for our individual and collective liberation! We will work with the movements of our bodies with a focus on what wants to release and what wants to integrate. Sessions will include writing and visualization practices and opportunities for sharing. Come to one or come to all!
Daniel B. Coleman (he/they) is a transdisciplinary transfeminist artist-scholar currently working at the intersections of performancestudies, Black Diaspora studies, decolonial thought, trans studies, Afro and Indigenous cosmologies, Black feminisms, critical ecologies, and performance as research.As an artist, Daniel has worked with different performance companies and duet projects performing and teaching in México, the U.S., and Canada, as well as in Costa Rica, Brasil, Colombia, Spain, France, Portugal, Germany, Greece, The Netherlands, Poland, and Estonia.
- $5 Gift$5+$0.13 Service fee$5+$0.13 Service fee0$0
- $10 Gift$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0
- $15 Gift$15+$0.38 Service fee$15+$0.38 Service fee0$0
- $20 Gift$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- $50 Gift$50+$1.25 Service fee$50+$1.25 Service fee0$0